Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ginormous Funk

I'm in a ginormous funk this week and I'm not quite sure why.  Well, I am kind of sure why, actually.

Maybe it's because three of my friends became SAG-e this week and I'm still waiting.  Maybe it's because I never heard back from the agent I submitted with in another city that was supposed to be a "sure thing".  Maybe it's because I didn't get selected to audition for the SAG feature this week that I was submitted on.  Maybe it's because a lot of my friends got auditions for an upcoming network series and I didn't.  Maybe it's because I was really on a roll this spring just to have everything come to a screeching halt. 

I don't know what's going on right now but I feel like I'm swimming upstream every day.  Things just aren't flowing.  When this happens, I question my path.  There's only so much you can put out without anything coming back in.  I need a win.  I don't ask for one often, but I really need one to keep going right now. 

And I need to find a way to take my own advice and keep on keeping on.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment